Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mask For Sale

The first thing that i need to look for was Mask...went all over the places in JB but didn't really find anything that is suitable...all that i found in JB was ....those PVC scary mask that you can find...the ones that covered your whole head....didn't really like that cos it didnt really match the surrounding that we were in.....

So i went over to Singapore to look for the mask that i want...and i found these......

I know i know...you must be thinking...WOW...I found so many???? Yes...I did but not all was from Singapore. There were also some accidental find that i made during some of trips to KL and could you believe that it was cheaper than in Singapore. I basically sold these from RM4 to RM20..

Can you spot the WHITE dragon looking one ( was also selling that for RM13 ) - I made it. I was made it from the normal plain looking ones in the first picture...The following is one of the very creative one I also made....

I made this one as a sample for all the others to see what our mind can make us to do....for the MASK COMPETITION that we will be having..




No comments: