Saturday, September 01, 2007

Bangkok Trip

I guess this is the worst bangkok trip that i had - or rather worst experience ....
Everything on the first day was a disaster...
Disaster 1
I went over to Singapore at 9.00 am thinking that i will catch my 12.20pm flight. So I started in Jb and had it all planned out...I was thinking by going at this time..i will just basically go to the airport once i reach singapore and then head over to the Budget terminal at 11.30pm. So basically, that day, i reach the airport at 10.30am and headed to Burger King as i am quite famished ..i stayed at the fast food chain till 11.20 and went down to the basement to catch the bus to the Budget Terminal...
Just as i was about to exit the terminal, i had a check on my flight,....and its written 12.10pm...20 min earlier than my timing...i started to panic and look at my boarding pass and i notice that DAMN....i saw wrongly....damn....i tried to calm myself down and i was waiting in the bus and looking at the terms and conditions of the ticket. I notice that there is a clause in the terms and conditions of the flight that i need to be the gates will be closed 45 min before the flight...PANICCCC.......arghhhhhh.....what should i do? what should i do???? No choice lo....have to face the music....and go to the terminal and grovel.....kekekekeke.....
When i got there, the counter was actually closed and i went to another counter and ask for a check in. Luckily the lady in the counter just checked me in without my hassle....and boy, i was actually rushing through the customs to get to my flight....and yes, i managed to board the plane....last one to enter actually.... ( to be continue )

No comments: